Such fun!!!

Yup it's me again :D  I really wanted to play with a few more challenges! So I got to use a wonderful digi that I had preprinted a while back it's from Free vintage digi stamps and if you click the link that I have shared you will get to it :D

So I went with a totally vintage look.  I don't  normally go this route but the challenges called for it and it really was a great look for this digi.


To make this card I used DCWV At home and Latte cardstock.The doily is by Wilton and was purchased at A.C. Moores in Essex Vermont.  I used Tags Fancy to cut out the cardstock as well as the digi.  The lace is from a local fabric store.  

Here's the closer look at the digi that I colored with copics and I added a little pearl from the dollar store on the hat.


And a look at the charm purchased with a set at Michael's craft store in Burlington Vermont.


oooooh this was a really fun card to make.  I followed a wonderful sketch:
I had not played with them in a while.  And my great color inspiration was from Dynamic Duos (I had not played in a while there either!) :


I'm entering in the following challenges:
  1. Fetch-a-sketch - The great sketch
  2. The dynamic duos challenge - color inspiration
  3. Digihaven - Days gone buy - Vintage (using a freebie)
  4. Lej designs challenge blog - Vintage
  5. Simon says stamp and show - no rule
  6. Craft-room challenge - Pins and or charm (used a little charm)
  7. Bearly mine challenges - Anything goes
  8. Crafty sentiments - Flowers (some in the lace, on the paper and on the hat :D )
  9. Qkr stampede - Anything goes
  10. Charisma cardz - Lace
Hope you liked my little card.  I had a blast making it :D  Missed creating like this to enter some wonderful challenges!!!  Let's just say with work and everything I'm a bit out of time lol  but I must admit that I really really really loooooove doing all my DT work as well.  I'm truly blessed!  And so very thankful for my wonderful life.  Thanks in advance for your great comments.

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your fabby creation with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and SHow, love the lace and the fabulous image is just great, thank you for sharing Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card the image is brill and even better its a freebie thanks for joining us at LEJ designs and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I like the shabby vintage feeling you've given to it. Really nice job of coloring the digi with Copics. :) Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, lovely vintage image and fab papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous vintage card. Love those colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous and that charm and the lace are so perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Haven.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! The lace is the perfect touch for this image! Thanks for playing along with the QKR Stampede challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card, Vicky; fab details and love that lace! Thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs this week; good luck in the challenge. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely vintage card. Great vintage image.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful Vicky, gorgeous image and fabulous lace.


    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments .

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and LOVE that charm!! thank you for joining us for our pins and/or charms challenge.
    Hugs NIKKI
    craft-room challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a perfect free digi for vintage! I love the colors of your card and the lace and charm! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Haven!
    ~Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the lace trim and your added charm. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning, Vicky! Love that lace trim and the charm. Magnificent card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vicky, love the vintage look of this card with the lace and the charm. The colors are wonderful as is the image. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely project! Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge this time! Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is stunning-- I can never get the vintage feel down and wow you knocked it outta the park! Love the added charm--a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous! I love the vintage look and the lace and charm are beautiful. Thanks for joining in with our Charms/Pins theme over at the Craft-Room Challenge.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a pretty card,goodluck at charisma

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is awesome! Great digi find, and I love your coloring! Great idea to use a rhinestone on her hat~!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven
    Hugs xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway