Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 23 - Add some flowers

This week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner our challenge is "Add some flowers".  I know you will not have a problem with that.  Actually it would probably be harder if we said not to lol.

Our wonderful sponsors are
 and

And I just had to work with images from both sponsors :D.

The 1st card that I will be showing you is using a digi from A day for Daisies and the image is Lady Hat bow.

I used paper from Basic Grey called  Capella.  I used Label 1 and folliage from spellbinder and fancy tag from framelits from Sizzix.  I also used sizzix swirl #4 from Sizzix for the flourishes.  And I put vintage photo distress ink on the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics:


And a closer look at the sentiment that I purchased at Michael's while on vacation.  It was on special and I thought it would be perfect eventually with a card.  Didn't  figure I would use it so fast lol.


My 2nd card is using Butterfly and Bluebonnet it's from Eureka.
I used the same paper as with the card above but also used some cardstock from BBP.  The digi and cardstock is cut using Label 22 and I used Marianne's creatable LR0150 and LR0151.  The flower is from my stash and came in a bundle that I got as freebie.

Closer look at the digi:

I really hope that you have liked my cards!  And that you will be inspired to join us at Tammy scrapin corner and that I will get to comment on a lot of your wonderful entries!!!

I'm entering Lady hat bow in the following challenges:
  1. Divas by design challenge - for a female
  2. Craft-room challenge - fashion (I think my card is perfect for this :D)
  3. Scrap-creations - Use thing beginning with D (digi, design paper)
  4. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
  5. Whoopsi Daisy challenge - Anything goes
  6. The poodles parlour - die cuts

I'm entering Butterfly and Bluebonnet in the following challenges:
  1. Just some lines blog - Layer it up
  2. Digi doodle shops best - things with wings


This is my 1st post for the day and I'll be back for 2 more :D Don't forget to leave a wonderful comment.

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. These are both so gorgeous!! I love your color choices and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elegant card. Thanks for joining us at poodles parlour challenge, good luck cheers Sue N

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what an incredible card that first one is, Vicky! Gorgeous coloring on that hat and bow. And that vine die cut you used with the bluebonnets is fantastic! The perfect embellishment, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky wonderful cards. I love them both you do such a great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous cards, what a fab hat she has on the first one and I love your beautiful papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful style thanks for sharing at Divas by Design
    -sheryl-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are great! Thanks for joining us at Whopsi Daisy this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation thanks for playing along with us at poodles
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi fabulous creation, thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at CRAFTY CATZ, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Vicky. Love the image and colouring. Thanks for joining in with this weeks Challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. both gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Anything Goes Challenge with this superb creation,

    I do hope you will come on over and join in the fun with us again next week,

    Have a lovely day
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are just lovely and you're right, the top card is perfect for our challenge at Craft-Room. Gorgeous image and sentiment, thanks so much for joining us...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card, love them both, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop this week,hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,
    It is me enabler! Smiles. Love the card and especially the sentiment.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two great cards, love the colours and images you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    New Daisy & Friends At Christmas CD launching at 10.00am (UK time) Sunday 19th August on Create & Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two fabulous cards especially the fashion one - lovely image and a great sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow love this card ( both are wonderful) the image is beautifull and I love the flourish with the rose, which looks so real.
    Thanks for joining in the Whoopsi Daisy challenge and good luck

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful vintage fashion look, fabulous cards!

    Thanks for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is beautiful, I love your vintage style. Thanks for sharing with us over at the Craft-Room Challenge.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway