Lacy Sunshine Challenge #12

It's time for a midway post for the fabulous challenge over at Lacy sunshine challenge.  And yes... I'm back with another Christmas card lol.  I'm really getting ahead this year with them all!!!  I will have a great big box of cards to give to my grandma for her b-day that's coming up.

So back to my card.  I used the fabulous Over stuffed Santa.  This is really fabulous little Santa ;o)

I have used paper MME - The merry days of Christmas.  I used my labels & tags, Scallop and large circles all from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I have added some liquid applique to the hat and the edge of the suit.
Here's a closer look at the charm that I added.  It's from the great Flower love delice store and if you click the link you will be finding this charm!!!  There's lots of great flowers and such and there's a great sale going on and you can find the code for it here.


That's my last post of the day!!!  Hope you have liked my creation and don't forget to enter the challenge over at Lacy sunshine challenge.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Abc challenges - Christmas in July
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Christmas in July
  3. Divas by design challenge - Charm
  4. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
  5. Paper-crafting journey - Christmas in July
  6. Sassy studio designs - Christmas in July
  7. Catch the bug blog - Christmas in July - Santa

Hugs

Comments

  1. A gorgeous card Vicky, Santa looks wonderfully stuffed. I love the papers and the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Vicky! Love these Santa images - they colour so well and are just so adorable. Love how you've displayed him.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive card....love the bow.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Vicky! I love this image of Santa. Gorgeous embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek, Christmas thoughts already! :D Well, since I sold all my card making things I won't be making cards this year so I guess I will just pop over here for the eye candy instead :D I love the bow and the charm accents!
    Hope your weekend has been full of fun and creativity!
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Vicky! thanks so much for sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. a gorgeous fun card Vicky! I love it...thanks so much for sharing it with us xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card, Vicky! Santa looks fab and I love that luscious bow and adorable charm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Vicky. Cute little Santa image and love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bow and little bells!
    Thanks for joining us this week in our Bugaboo Christmas in July celebrations.
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Vicky- beautiful card. Love the red and gold. Thanx for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs.
      the lil bro
      Greg T

      Delete
  12. Hey Vicky! Such a lovely design...beautiful coloring too. You make the best cards! hugs xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! Love the papers you've used and the little charm is darling. Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas in July challenges this week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card, fabulous papers and love the charm, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card, love the papers you used. Thank you for playing along with ABC Challenges. Xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Love your bow. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at Sassy Studios and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely card, love the bells!! thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute Santa and great look. Thanks for playing along at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great work. I really like the Santa image. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey.
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway