Scribbles Design - Challenge # 7

It's time for our next challenge over at Scribbles design challenge which is Celebrate the nation.  So for my card I had to use red and white since those are Canada's colors!

For this card I used the great digi Roses.

I used some paper from MME - Lost and found.  You have seen it in my previous card.  I used my Label 11 from Spellbinder.  I added some great ribbon from my stash.

Here's the image that I colored with my copics.  I added a sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Eclectic ellapu - Flowers
  2. The squirrel and the fox- Use something spooled
  3. Milk coffee challenge - Use your country colors (red and white for Canada)

That's it for now.  Hope you have liked all my posts for the day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely card, thanks so much for sharing with us
    at eclectic ellapu
    Hope to see you back soon
    Hugs
    Kelly - DT
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Canada's colors! So pretty!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great CAS card! CAS and still so elegant! Wow

    Have a great week!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the flowers and the background papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so super cute, vicky! love the roses!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Vicky. Love the gingham paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect to celebrate Canada~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Love the colours & fabulous design.. Great image... Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so pretty. I'm a super huge fan of red and white so it was fun this month between DD and SD getting to create with those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, I love the striking red and white colour combo! The ribbon is just lush! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway