Monday, July 15, 2013

Scribbles Design - Challenge # 7

It's time for our next challenge over at Scribbles design challenge which is Celebrate the nation.  So for my card I had to use red and white since those are Canada's colors!

For this card I used the great digi Roses.

I used some paper from MME - Lost and found.  You have seen it in my previous card.  I used my Label 11 from Spellbinder.  I added some great ribbon from my stash.

Here's the image that I colored with my copics.  I added a sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Eclectic ellapu - Flowers
  2. The squirrel and the fox- Use something spooled
  3. Milk coffee challenge - Use your country colors (red and white for Canada)

That's it for now.  Hope you have liked all my posts for the day!!!

Hugs

11 comments :

  1. Lovely card, thanks so much for sharing with us
    at eclectic ellapu
    Hope to see you back soon
    Hugs
    Kelly - DT
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Canada's colors! So pretty!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great CAS card! CAS and still so elegant! Wow

    Have a great week!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the flowers and the background papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so super cute, vicky! love the roses!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Vicky. Love the gingham paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect to celebrate Canada~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!
    BRAVO! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Love the colours & fabulous design.. Great image... Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so pretty. I'm a super huge fan of red and white so it was fun this month between DD and SD getting to create with those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, I love the striking red and white colour combo! The ribbon is just lush! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest