Monday, February 16, 2015

Gnome and AWAY - My whimsical little world

Oh my... I totally wish that like this little gnome from My whimsical little world I could just go and take a trip and escape the winter cold that we have been getting here.

ohhhh and there's something exciting about to happen!  Starting March 2nd there will be a progressive challenge you will want to check out the FB group of My Whimsical little world!

Here's my card with him :)  Thought I would create a fun little scene for him.


The paper for this great image card is from MME - Away we go.  I used a little left over piece of paper from another project that had a great sentiment for this card on it!  I used my nesting clouds from Quickuts and my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the cute digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
He's just sooooo fun!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty calendar challenge - Anything goes
  2. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - For the boys
  3. Crafty catz weekly challenge - For the boys
That's it for this post.  The next one will be much later!  

Hugs

5 comments :

  1. Super cute Vicky! Love the DP and design. You showcased this lil' ace perfectly! :o)

    Amy
    DT~Sis
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering of the clouds ! Cute card Vicky ! You did such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and fun card, he is a cutie, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest