Sparkle and Glitter progressive challenge - String of hearts

It's time to remind you of the great progressive challenge going on over at Sparkle and glitter.  If you played with us for the month of January you got this fabulous new image free.  But you can now purchase it to play :)  You can find the super sweet String of hearts here.

For this make I decided to do something different!  I embellished the envelope that was used to send the Valentine's card of my oldest to his girlfriend :)  So yup used the zombie boy for the inside of the card and another RSD image for the envelope!  You can't do much better than that can you?!?

Here's my little envelope.

The paper is from DCWV - The everyday stack.  I used my Cheery Lynn B378.  I used my Label 11 and grand label 11 from Spellbinder.  I added a little sentiment sticker that I thought would be appropriate.

Here's a closer look at the fab digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some wink of stella on the wings.
It was fun to use a digi to embellish something other than a card!

I'm entering this envelope in the following challenges:

  1. 4 crafty chicks - Valentine's
  2. Sassy studio designs - Happy Valentine's day
  3. Southern girls challenge - Winged things
That's it for this post but there's still lots more coming up so I hope you will be back for it :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wonderful job, love the image and colors are awesome. The heart dies you used are a nice added touch. Thanks for entering our Valentine's challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the added heart gears..looks cool. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10