Baby Bunny - My Whimsical little World

Hello everyone!  It's time for a brand new release over at My Whimsical little world you can find this cute little Baby bunny here.  You will want to join into the progressive challenge... only 2 days left to enter to get April's image free!!!!!  And you will want to check out the great pdf tutorial about pictures!  Just register for the newsletter So Photographing Your Cards" is free for a limited time and with it you will receive the digi stamp "Say Cheese" for free. To get your free copy of the "Photographing Your Cards" for free, head on over to our Facebook group, become a member if you are not one already, share the pin post (must have information on PDF, make sure it's the right post) and post in the comments "shared".!!!!

For this make I decided to make a little ATC to play with the great challenge of Wicked Wednesday ATC.  I totally don't make enough ATCs anymore... they are so fun and use so much of my scrap materials.... need to make more of those!!!!

So their theme was Cherry blossom and here's what I did with it.
I thought she was just sooooo adorable!  I colored her with my copics.  I added a little flower from the dollar store. The paper is all left overs.  I also used my large and small circles from Spellbinder.  The great sentiment is from Create wtih TLC.

I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Wicked wednesday atc  - Cherry blossom - that was the inspiration to this piece
  2. Come and get it - One for the girls - doesn't get much more girly than this!
  3. Polka doodle - Use a die
Hope that blogger works properly :)  I'm off to see the doctor....  Hope he can help with my insomnia.... and well I want to get back to normal.... so be nice if I could function a full day like normal!!!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Thats such an adorable image, lovely ATC. Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Vicky - such a sweet image!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "one for the girls” challenge over at Come and Get it & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image and you have coloured it beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us for our Use a Die Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway