Monster digi stamp set - SLS lines

Hello everyone, it's my turn to post inspiration over at SLS lines digi stamps! I was making a little pocket letter and I thought that I would use some of the very fun little monsters from the set Monster digi set and that they would totally brighten up the little ATCs that I made for it.


The background for those ATC were made with some oil pastel, stencils and baby oil.  I colored them up with my copics and then fussy cut them out.

Aren't they just so funny?!?  You could make so many fun makes with those. The sentiments that I used are all from Create with TLC.

I'm entering those little ATCs in the following challenges:

  1. Chalk n stock - use some chalks - I used some oil pastels for the backgrounds
  2. Creative knockouts - Humorous card - I figured ATC cards would be ok....
  3. Sassy studio designs - Anything goes
That's it for me for now... but I will be back later with more!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fab set of cards,thank you for joining us at DTBST, good luck, crafty hugs julie ann x
    sassy designs design team
    handcrafted by charlies nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO They are too cute and funny! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are way cool;) Thanks for sharing them with us over at SSD DTBST anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10