Midway post vintage challenge - Open minded


It's time for the midway point of the Vintage challenge over at Open Minded Crafting Fun.

Our fabulous sponsors this time around are:
...

For my make I used an image from Art of Ronne P. Barton Violet Fairy and I decided to journal with her.

I used all papers in my pile of scraps.  I used 2 flowers that I made using my Tim Holtz frayed flower die and I used some bead that I melted for the center.  I added some lace that I add in my stash for the bow and under the image.  The frame was done using my label 40 decorative accent from Spellbinder.  The verse is a page of an old book that I cut.  I thought it was just an awesome verse for me.

I'm entering this journaling in the following challenges:
  1. Abc-challenge - L is for Lace
  2. Vintage udfordring - Flowers - Vintage challenge
  3. Simply create too - Old vintage shabby chic
  4. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs



Comments

  1. Hi Vicky~ I'm so glad you chose to join us at Vintage Udfordring! Your personal 'journal' style is such fun and so pretty! Those beautifully shabby blooms are beautiful~ Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful. Love all the wonderful details and the image. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card and a beautiful details. Thank you so much for joining us at Vintage Utfordring.
    Hugs Ã…salill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous project, Vicky! Love all the beautiful papers and elements!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Create Too!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10