Saturday, May 19, 2012

Peanut twins

Last week while I was visiting my SIL and my gorgeous little niece and nephew (who will both be turning 2 months old this week) her neighbor brought her a gift for the babies.  I had previously made a series of cards for them but they were now out.  So she asked if I could make one for the neighbor to give thanks.


Today while I was choosing the images at Bugaboo that I had won at Send a smile 4 kids, I came across the perfect image for this card!  Instead of stamping 2 babies, I could just do one cute little digi.




The digi from Bugaboo is Peanut twins.  Aren't they just adorable?  I used the rest of the paper from the cards that I had made for them.  I used a baby diaper pin because I just think this screams BABY!  I also added to the right corner some Robin's Nest dew drops in white, you don't see them much in the picture but they add a nice touch.  I sewed the orange and the checked paper... doesn't show much in the picture however... but the recipient will be able to see it.  And that's what matters.

I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch and stash challenge - Sketch
  2. Belli challenge - Baby arrival
  3. Fussy and fancy challenge - new baby
I really hope that my SIL likes the card!  That's it for me for tonight.  I hope that you have enjoyed my work and please don't  forget to leave a comment they are so very much appreciated.  

I also noticed that I have a few new followers!  A big hello to the new ones and the old ;)

Vicky
xo

12 comments :

  1. I love it!!The image is perfect, she is going to love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card.. great take on the sketch

    Thanks for joining us sketch N stash this week

    jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just so cute Vicky. Happy you joined our CDS blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fab. I love your cute image. Great take on my sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute. joann Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image and just perfect for the twins :-)

    Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy for our new baby challenge - good luck!


    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle
    http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great baby image and I love the safety pin as your accent piece. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for baby/New Arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute:) Love the little peanut twins xx
    Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Challenges :)
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest