Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jackson's Digital Expressions challenge # 5

Wooooo hoooo!  This is my 1st post as a DT at Jacksons digital expressions!!!!!  Can you tell I'm super excited ;))))


I made this card a week 1/2 ago and I've soooo wanted to show it to the world.  This week it's anything goes but the twist is a wonderful sketch!  You will loooooove it.


This is my 1st DT card for them:
Isn't that image just fantastic!!!!  It's called Moma's + Suga.  It's so precious.  Robert Jackson is one talented artist.  You really should check him out at : Fine arts by Robert Jackson.  It's absolutely wonderful to color it!  I paired this with some paper that I had from My mind's eye.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Simply create too - For a special lady (here I was picturing my mother-in-law with her grandchild)
  2. Moving along with the times - Keep it real (this is my 3rd entry showing that I know that I can do some other things not just fairies ;) )
  3. Make it monday - Anything goes
I so hope you liked my creation!  I can't wait to comment on yours at Jacksons digital expressions.  I really hope you come and play with us this week!!!!

Vicky
xo



8 comments :

  1. Your entry is so beautiful [wonderful, sweet image, Vicky! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our Challenge #13 - Mother's Day [or Feminine] Challenge. And, don't forget to come back this Friday for another great challenge!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAh this is so sweet- love the image and the colours you used - thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week and good luck hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable image Vicky I love it!
    Thanks for 'keepin' it real' at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Cute Cute...Sorry I am so late getting around to visiting your blog. Been so busy lately. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky! Congratulations on your first DT card for JDE! You did a fantastic job with the sketch and your image. Mr. Jackson is definitely one talented man. :-) It was a pleasure to guest for your team this week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, love, love that image!!! Just melts your heart. What a precious card and congrats on the new DT position. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest