Creative Bug Digital SnapShots Challenge - from Creative bug on the loose
Prizes for this challenge are:
- Five digital images from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for a person chosen in a random draw based on all eligible entrants.
- A top three will also be chosen (as long as there are a minimum of seven people entering). Each person in the top three will also get to choose an image from the store.
For my 1st post for this brand new challenge I'm using this cute Christmas digi I figured with the anything goes it was the perfect time to get a Christmas card done :)
The paper for this card is from Hollyday by American Craft. I used my Nesting frame doilies Quickutz. I also used my large square, large circle and fleur de lys modif dies all from Spellbinder. I punched out a border with my MS border punch. I added a ribbon and used my WR memory keepers ribbon threader. The snowflakes are from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. I added some stickles to the snow for some added shine. The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I've caught the bug,
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Clear it out challenge - Your style - Favorite product - I really love my American craft paper I also really love my ribbon and dies!!!!
- Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
- Sketchy colors - Red, white and green
- Christmas stampin - Anything goes
- Jingle belles rock- All bundled up - many layers
- Craftitude challenges - Anything goes - 1-2-3 - did one image, 2 dp and 3 snowflakes
- Decosses dynamite doodles-12 month of Christmas card link up
- hjc challenge - Traditional Christmas colors
I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in Crafting Vicky giveaway post