Creative Bug Digital SnapShots Challenge Challenge #2 - Midway post - Angelina
Prizes for this challenge are:
- Five digital images from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for a person chosen in a random draw based on all eligible entrants.
- A top three will also be chosen (as long as there are a minimum of seven people entering). Each person in the top three will also get to choose an image from the store.
I decided to make a really soft card with this cute little Angelina Flowertina Sitting! I used a lot pale pinks for it.
The paper for this card is from Authentique - Lively. I used my Magnolia dragonfly!!! It's sooo fun love that die. I used also my Elizabeth die - 703 triple leaf and my la la land craft - Open leaf flourish. I also played with my scallop and large circle. I added some flowers, a doily and some pearls from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I thought it was perfect for this image!
I've caught the bug,
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- A random fan dt - Anything goes with a hand colored image :)
- Artistic inspirations challenges - Anything goes - punches and/or dies - I used lots of dies
- Crafting from the heart challenge - Anything goes
- Cutie pie challenge - Bring on the bling but cute
- Dream valley challenges - Things with wings
- cmc copic challenge group - Pretty pastels