A little Christmas card

I am so very excited!!!  I finally did all my DT cards!!!!  At least all the ones that I had the images for.  So I can go on vacation ;o)  And I will be able to go guilt free.  Now I'm just hoping that the campground still has internet because I'm not preparing my posts in advance... so if there's no internet... there's no posts coming up... so really hope it works lol

My card for now is made for the Lady Anne's Christmas challenge I'm using the 1st of my 2 images.

For this card I used some MME paper -The merry days of Christmas.  I used some brads from Eyelet Outlet.  I used some flowers as well from my stash.  I embossed one of the paper with a sizzix embossing folder.

I have colored the image with my copics and used some stickles on the flame.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
This is the second card I do with this sketch.  But the 1st time I used it I didn't do the twist... so couldn't enter the challenge so I have done this right this time.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Christmas challenges - sketch - 4 papers, 3 brads, 2 flowers and embossing.
  2. Whimsical designs - Christmas in  July
  3. Lady annes challenges - Progressive challenge #6
  4. Crafting when we can challenges - Christmas in July
Hope you have liked my little Christmas inspiration.  I will be back with the other image later this week.


I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 350 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful card Vicky. This is really lovely. I hope you have a wonderful vacation and that they still have internet there !! :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I love the wonderful layers. The embossing is beautiful and the image is so Christmasy...Have fun on vacation...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love what you did with this image, Vicky. What perfect layers! Fabulous dp choices, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us in our challenge at CCWS. Good luck and hope to see you again :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GReat card, Vicky. Cute image. Thank you for playing along with us at CCWS this week. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card but I love the snowman best. LOL
    Thank you for joining us at whimsical designs.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Vicky! I love the design and your coloring is gorgeous as always! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. coming from the whimsical designs challenge to thank you for participating. your card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful, love the image, and the layers, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting When We Can, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've done a wonderful job with this cute digi love the sketch too, can't wait to see what you make with the next ones!

    Hugz
    Laurian
    Lady Annes Christmas Progressive Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway