ATC with Attitude DT post- July 12 2013

Hello everyone!  This is my 1st post for the great team over at ATC's with Attitude.  And what a way to start out!!!  With a big and challenging ATC ;)  It's one about folds.  Well I have done some cards with folds... but never such a small thing as an ATC... so yes this was a challenge for me.
We have some pretty awesome sponsors as well

DigiDarla Designs  andMeljen's Designs


For this more complex ATC I had an idea in my head... it didn't quite turn out the way that I had imagined... but I'm still pretty happy with the results!  I used an image from each of the sponsors.

Here's the 1st view it's closed and it's the image from Digi Darlas - Tropical Scene 4.


I used some left over papers!!!  Love to be able to do that. And ATCs are just perfect because they are small... so it's easier to use some scraps.  I used a Dance Embossing folder.  I added some brads and some little closing tabs.  Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and my pebbles chalk.

Here's the look as you open one of the panels.  I added some stickers and a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
And here's the look fully open where you see some more stickers as well as the cute little Fish from Meljen's.  I colored him up using my copics as well as with some chalk.
I hope you will be joining us this forthnight for our ATC challenge!!!

I'm entering the following challenges:
  1. Crafting-with-dragonflies - Unusual fold - well to me making an ATC with a fold is in itself unusual... so hopefully this qualifies.
  2. Scrappers-delights-challenge-blog - Summer brights
  3. Deep ocean challenge - On the beach
  4. Sparkle n sprinkle creative challenges - Anything but a card
  5. Art ful times - Come rain or shine - I'm really really fed up of the rain ;o)  I chose shine lol!!!
So that's it for me for today!!!!  I'm taking off for camping... I will have some post programmed for Saturday but I won't have time for the Sunday... so if there's no internet... I'm in trouble... wish me luck!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Oh, that is fabulous Vicky :-) So bright and sunny and I LUV the way it folds out inside with the smiley little fish :-) Awesome :-D
    I was inspired to go over and join in :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Vicky. I don't do ATCs very often - your folded one has inspired me to give it another try! Thanks! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright colours, and a great idea to open out an ATC!Thank you so much for joining us at the, Summer Brights, Challenge at Scrappers Delights, Denyse :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ATC is so summery and cheerful - great choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this bright and summery card Vicky. Fab fold and the design with the embellies are lovely too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous - love the way the ACT just keeps giving! Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our different folds challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky I just love your ATC, and excited to be apart of the DT with you!!
    Hugs Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky, this is really cute, great idea, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  9. This ATC spells SUMMER Vicky
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous ATC love the summery feel so apt just now. Thank you for a great challenge. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that's different and its so beautifully done! Love it Cx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful ideas Vicky and it sure sats sunny days

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHHHHH I wish I was on a beach a million miles from here....its no fun having wonderful weather without air con and time to relax!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappers Delights Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely sunny act.
    Hugs, Neet (AT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great sunny ATC.Thanks for joining us this month at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges
    Barbara - SNSCC Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely vibrant colours - great palm tree

    Thanks for playing along with AT this week

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the atc, great colours .Thanks for joining us at Crafting with dragonflies on our unusual fold challenge hugs Tania(DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway