ATC with Attitude DT post July 26th 2013

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at ATC with attitude and this time our challenge for you is to do an ATC with a Shaped side.  That's pretty easy compared to last week lol

So for this challenge our fabulous sponsor is
Robyn's Fetish
And for my ATC I used the so very cute Peter da puppy!!!
So for this little ATC I used some scrap papers that I had, some left over stickers from Jolie Boutique. I used a scallop circle from Spellbinder around the digi and colored it up with my copics as well as with my distress ink - Broken china.  I did the edge of the ATC with a new EK (used punch) that I purchase the closing of a local store.  Love that with the ATC I can get to use some scrap papers!!!

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC.  I thought that sentiment was just perfect for this!!!
I'm entering this ATC in the following challenges:
  1. Paper-crafting journey - Punches and/or die cuts (used both)
  2. Southern girls challenge - Animal antics
  3. Word Art wednesday - Anything goes
I have one more post coming up so I really hope that you will be coming back for it!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Oh, how fabulous and I LUV your embellies :-) A brilliant card Vicky :-D Did you take all these camping with you ???!!!!!

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx(PCJ DT)
    http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love him Vickie, fabulous job. love the colors and great design. Thank you for a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. Love this cute pup. Thanks for playing along with us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project, Vicky! Love all the elements you incorporated to make this simply adorable. We are blessed that you played with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. Hugs!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway