Cala Lily

TGIF!!!!  This is fabulous.  So very happy to know that the week is almost finished.

I'm using the fabulous digi from Anne's Digital Art that's the freebie over at Outlawz.  Just love this awesome digi it's so elegant.

For this card I used paper from Studio Calico by American Crafts.  I used a ribbon and a charm from my stash.  I used the fabulous Spellbinder Fancy tag 2 and Label 2.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Outlawz challenges - freebie challenge
  2. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - Use your favorite things (ribbon and my copics ;o) )

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 350 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 


Hugs

Comments

  1. Fab card . Like the brown against the yellow of the lily. Mine has just finished flowering in the garden and made a lovely display. I rather like the shape of the die too. Another for my wish list methinks. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - that is fabulous. So elegant Vicky :-) xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky this is lovely....I love this wonderful image...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so pretty and loving that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this flower and you did a great job with this card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway