Christmas Ornament

Good evening everyone!  I'm here to share with you a really fast post with a card I did for the Christmas Progressive challenge over at Lady Anne's.  And if you haven't joined yet... well this month is the perfect time to do so because you can e-mail and get the digis for free!!!  How fabulous right.  If you do enter at least one card this month you get the next month's digis for free.  And to top it off you get to do your Christmas cards in advance which is really a total bonus!!!

So here's my 2nd card using the fabulous Christmas ornament from Digi Stamp 4 joy.  This time I really went for a CAS look.


The paper si from MME - The merry days of Christmas.  I used my scallop and large circles from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my zig memory system brushes (gold and green) and then I added some pan pastel for the red.  Really love using the pan pastel, it's so creamy!!!!  Then I set it with some hair spray.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Lady annes challenges christmas-progressive - Progressive challenge with Freebie
  2. Clean and simple on sunday - Christmas in July - CAS
  3. Lej designs challenge blog - Christmas
  4. Crafty sentiments - Christmas in July
So that's it for me for tonight!  I'm pretty happy I went shopping for the last items for our vacation (just need to purchase some dog/cat food for my stepmom that's staying at our house to take care of my zoo) and I also finished my DT cards!!!!  I printed a bunch of images to color while I'm away!!!  This will be great fun!!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloring on the ornament.....have a safe vacation~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ornament and I love the Christmas Tree Designer Paper...Beautiful card...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining LEJ Designs Challenge No. 61 - Christmas in July, over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog...

    This is a great modern Christmas card and made wonderfully. The bauble is beautiful and works so well with the lovely tree paper.

    We always have lovely digi images from LEJ Designs up for grabs as prizes, as well as other crafty bits from our amazing sponsors. Please pop by each week and join in if you can.

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx LEJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous card, love the design
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you have created using this months image, great design and colouring. Thank you for being a part of the Christmas Progressive challenge over at Lady Anne...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is gorgeous Vicky!

    Hugz
    Laurian
    Lady Annes Christmas Progressive Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice and colorful X-mas card! Thanks for joining CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway