DDC # 73 - Copy cats

This is my 2nd post of the day and this time I'm here for the challenge over at Digi darlas.  Our challenge for you is anything goes but with the same image we have used!  It's so fun to see what everyone does with the same image.  It turns out totally different!!!

The image that we all used is Smile and Flower please.  I thought this would be a perfect get well card.


I used paper from Petite papers - Webster's page.  I added a flower from the dollar store to which I added a brad from Eyelet outlet.  I used a impression obsession die for the flourish.  I added some ribbon from my stash as well as a little charm.  I also used my large and eyelet circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting when we can challenges - Floral (my 2nd entry)
  2. Gem challenge blog -Use a charm
  3. Chocolate coffee cards - Animals
  4. One stop craft challenge - Add flower and a ribbon

There's still one more post coming up so I really hope that you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so cute! I love how your flower matches the flower the little mouse is holding, and the little charm sets everything off so sweetly. Your colouring is perfect!

    KT Fit Kitty
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/
    P.S. I have candy on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower is perfect! What a cute card and love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vicky this is so adorable! I love that charm you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome as always! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Add Flower and Ribbon and CCCC: Animals
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Vicky. I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and wonderful flower.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of A Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the flower matches the flower in the image.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sure to brighten someone's day, love the cute image and the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so much fun, seeing different takes on the same image! Lovely bow and charm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really gorgeous Vicky, I love the little charm
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful job Vicky. I love that beautiful bow and little charm and of course the addition of the flower and swirl is wonderful. Great copycat card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful,Love it!But for me,i usually buy discount ribbon such as cheap grosgrain ribbon as my diy material.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway