Delicious Doodles Challenge DT card - July 12th 2013

It's so great!!!  I'm on vacation!!!  And what a great way to start than with a challenge over at Delicious Doodles Challenge.

Our challenge is about a scene.  For my card I used the fabulous digi Harbor scene. I created a card for my SIL who needed a congrats on your new home for a man.  I thought this image was just perfect for this.

All the edges have been distressed with my Tim Holtz distresser.  I used my Joanna sheen # 1 die.  I added a button from my stash with some Hemp cord.  The paper is from Oxford -Basic Grey.

The image was distressed with my Old paper distress ink.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Nutcrafters - One for the boys
  2. Whimsical designs - CAS
  3. Creative card crew - Great outdoors
So that's my 1st post of the day!  I have another one coming up!!!  Hope you come back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Excellent make hun, love that tartan backing! Enjoy your vacation! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scenery photo! Love the vintage look! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT
    Crazy Challenge DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I love that paper!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway