Digital Delight DT card - Mr Gnomes house

I'm here today with my post for Digital Delights.  Hope your week is going well!  I can't believe it's already Thursday... that means that my vacation is almost over!!!  Boohooo...

For this card I have used the wonderful Mr. Gnome's house that you can find here. And I have used the great sentiment Mr Gnome sentiment that you can find here.

For this card I used paper from Basic Grey - Clippings.  I added a ribbon from my stash as well as a little mushroom charm.  The digi and the card stock was cut using my scallop and my large circle.  I fussy cut the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
Hope you have liked my inspiration card for you!!!  If you haven't checked out the digital delight images you really should!  They are totally awesome.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Loves rubberstamps challenges - How charming (use a charm)
  2. Tuesday taggers - Home is where the heart is 
  3. Crafty bloggers network - Metal magic
That's it for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous Thursday!!!  

Hugs




Comments

  1. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at LRS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Vicky :)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Vicky - that is such a cute little charm. Thanks for joining us over at The Crafty Bloggers Network.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card - looks great with the red.
    Be sure to check out the CSAYL blog winners post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gnomeo would be proud to have that house! lol! Great paper too. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky:)
    I love your super sweet gnome house card! Totally adorable!♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Vicky
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love using the accessory sets. Adorable.

    Hugs,
    Bev, your DT sis at DD
    Artsystamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at how cute this is. Wonderful bow and that image is adorable...Love the designer paper also...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, beautifully coloured, love the image and mushroom charm. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card, its a super image, the colours are beautiful, Thank you for joining us at TioT's this week
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so super cute and I love mushroom house and your charm is so perfect with this image. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the patchwork vibe of the whole piece.thank you for sharing at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Vicky, love that paper, the red bow sets it all off perfectly. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card, Vicky! Very lovely!

    Thank you for playing along with us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, this is so cute.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge this month.
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway