Digital Delight DT card - New release

Woooohooo this is my 1st DT post for Digital Delight.  I'm so happy to be part of this great team.  I kept pinching myself when I got the news... all black and blue now lol

For my card I got to play with the great Jubbly zebra part of the new release and the great word art Wild thing it's part of the great Jungle Buddies set.

I decided to go monochromatic for this card.  the image just called that out to me ;)  Yup I do talk to my images!

The paper is from DCWV - Animal print.  I used my scallop and large circle to cut out the digi.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and the great sentiment.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. The house that stamps built -monochrome
  2. Papertake weekly - anything goes with optional animal or animal print (got both!!!)
  3. Lady annes challenges - Monochrome

That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you will have a fabulous Day.  It's getting closer to the weekend!!!

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 350 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 


Hugs

Comments

  1. Fab card Vicky. I have a few DCWV papers but haven't seen that one - will have to keep an eye out for it. I talk to my images too - have to keep them happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky
    A gorgeous card love how you have coloured Jubbly Zebra fabulous colour scheme and Welcome to Digital Delights
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vicky!
    Your card is amazing! I Love every detail!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect mono card, thanks for joining in at Lady Annes this month, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Vicky!! Perfect :)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky girl, I am finally going to get to congratulate you. I am so glad your are on the team with us...Your card is stunning with all the zebra detail...I love it...I am just thrilled you are here....Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great black and white card! Love that little guy. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the DT & fabulous card....

    Sandy S
    SDDt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on becoming a DT member. Great card you have created. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute love it hun.
    Thanks for joining us at lady's anne challenge
    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. First, that image is adorable. Second, so happy to see that I am not the only person who talks to digis and listens to what they have to say in response. Third, love the monochromatic look. Fourth, very cute sentiment. Fifth, how sad is it that I am this far behind in my visits to you? I decided to hit the bottom of the list and at least try and check out one of the older ones I have missed. I just hate missing any of your designs!!! Thank goodness my webmail stores a whole LOT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway