I had the pleasure of working with the great Mary Poppins. I just love that image.
I used my grand label 1 to create the shape of my card, I also played with my Label 10 and label 28 from Spellbinder. Then I pulled out the Dee's wreath builder die for the leaves and my Joy craft 6002/0148 for the corner embellishment. The flower is from the dollar store as are the pearls on the sentiment. The brad in the center of the flower come from Eyelet outlet. The paper under all this is from Webster's page - Petite page.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
- Fab n funky challenges - anything but a square
- Loves rubberstamps challenges - anything goes
- C is for challenge - flowers (new challenge place!!!)
- Created with love challenges - For the girls
- Ceative creations challenges - No square or rectangle cards
- Cupcake craft challenges - anything but square
I have one more post to come, I hope you will be back for it!!!
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 350 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one…