Dutch Dare card challenge # 224

Hello folks.  As we are getting closer to the weekend, it's time for a new challenge over at Dutch dare card challenge.  This time our challenge for you is to create no square cards!!!    Our awesome sponsor is:

Sassy Studio Designs
I had the pleasure of working with the great Mary Poppins.  I just love that image.

I used my grand label 1 to create the shape of my card, I also played with my Label 10 and label 28 from Spellbinder.  Then I pulled out the Dee's wreath builder die for the leaves and my Joy craft 6002/0148 for the corner embellishment.  The flower is from the dollar store as are the pearls on the sentiment.  The brad in the center of the flower come from Eyelet outlet.  The paper under all this is from Webster's page - Petite page.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Fab n funky challenges - anything but a square
  2. Loves rubberstamps challenges - anything goes
  3. C is for challenge - flowers (new challenge place!!!)
  4. Created with love challenges - For the girls
  5. Ceative creations challenges - No square or rectangle cards
  6. Cupcake craft challenges - anything but square

I have one more post to come, I hope you will be back for it!!!

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 350 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 


Comments

  1. Great looking card. Love the image. As a new Grand Calibur owner, I am always looking at die cuts....Love them. Thank you for joining our For the Girls challenge at Create with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Loving the die cuts as well Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Mary Poppins just lovely...Your card is amazing and I love the corner die. Flower is wonderful...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Vicky, you have made such a sweet card, love this image, so stylish. I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
    Hugs from Poland,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Card, thanks for playing in our challenge over at CWLC Blog this week.

    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful~! Love all the added elements.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! love the image! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our For The Girls Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Vicky this is darling, Love that image great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Created with Love challenges.
    Linda K. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, love the image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great die cut shapes and fab image.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work and a great card shape. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card shape. Love the pretty flower and cool die cuts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway