Dutch Dare Card Challenge # 226

It's time for a new challenge over at Dutch dare card challenge!  And this time our challenge for you is floral Frenzy!!!  Pretty easy challenge right?!?

Our wonderful sponsor this week is
A Day For Daisies
I really love the great images from them.  They are so elegant!!!  And this time I played with A special flower.
I really went flower crazy for this card.  I used a bunch of flowers that I got from the dollar store!  It came from a stem.  I've had it forever and I'm pretty upset that now that I use it... they no longer have that stem in the store... I guess that's what happens when you wait so very long lol.  The flourish is also from the dollar store.  The brads in the center of the flowers are from Eyelet outlet.  The paper is from Hello Pastel by Prima.  I used my large square and my Label 20 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I have added a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Eclectic ellapu - Flowers
  2. Challenges 4 everybody- Anything goes
  3. Artistic inspirations challenges - Pastel colors (I don't use those a lot... but with the Day for daisie, it seemed appropriate)
  4. Card mania challenges - Pearls and/or gems (used both on here)
  5. Created with love challenges - Anything goes
  6. Victorine-originals-challenge-63 - Friendship in blooms
  7. Whoopsi Daisy - Use your markers
  8. Oldie but a goodie challenge - In the garden - my 6th month old item is the flowers.  Wish I had used them before.... because I would have purchased more at the time.... oh well... that's what happens when you hoard... lol
I have another post coming up!!!  So hope you will be coming back for it.

Hugs



Comments

  1. Love the die cuts and flowers. Outstanding card. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Love those flowers...such a pretty image & design...Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute,love the colour tones and the large blooms, thank you for joining us over on Artistic Inspirations

    Sue B
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful! I love this little lady and the flourish and flowers! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....beautiful card. Love the floral arrangement.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Vicky this is so pretty. I use the dollar store flowers a lot but have never seen any thing like the flourish there. Great card. thanks for joining us this week at Created with Love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and flowers thanks for joining us this week at Eclectic Ellapu.
    Hugs
    Kelly - DT
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Vicky,
    Love these wonderful flowers, wow, they are just lovely...I want to come to your Dollar Store...lol I love ADFD images and miss using them. Your card is fantastic...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is stunning Vicky,thank you for joining us at Card Mania!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Vicky! Love the flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along at CWLC Blog this week.

    Chris B - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always find the best looking things in the dollar store. The thing about the project that caught my eye the most were those gorgeous hot pink flowers and then the flourishes next. The teeny brads probably cost the most! Oh and talking about brads, I bought my very first ones today. I've got all these plans for making small tissue paper flowers but had nothing to stick them with. Thank goodness most of the sets I got were on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO SO SO pretty! I love your coloring and the layout of the card is stunning.
    Lisa
    (FellowDT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway