Eureka DT card - Anything goes

Ohhh yes you will be loving our challenge this time over at Eureka stamps it's Anything goes!  How easy is that right?!?

For my card I went with a digi that totally reminds me of summer time.  It's digi 20001 Ice Cream bear.

For my card I used all papers from my stash.  I went with some bright summer colors.  I added some buttons and twine.  I used my large square and my petite label 1 frame from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the great sentiment from Create with TLC
Doesn't that ice cream look yummy?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dream valley challenges - summer days
  2. Paper creators crafts - bears
  3. Digi haven - any animals
  4. Cut it up challenges - Celebrate summer
  5. Crafty creations challenges - summer
  6. Simon says stamp blog - Summer food and/or drink

This was my last post of the day!  Hope you have a great Monday.  I'm just looking forward to it being over lol and hopefully by the end of the day my e-mails will have been read... incredible the amount that you get while on vacation!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh Vicky this card is super cute!!! Love that Polar Bear, eeek! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very summery colors! Great choice of patterned paper to match your image theme.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenge for our Celebrate Summer challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and what a great image.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the ice cream DP...it goes so well with the ice cream/bear. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week. Good luck.
    --Heather G

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a superb card with nice colors ! So yummy ! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, so bright and summery and I love that image, such fun - thanks for playing along at Paper Creator, good luck in the draw hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally Cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heh, so funny! And very summery... Thank you for playing with us at Dream Valley :-)
    Hugs, Macarena DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card - love the ice cream paper and the buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great image...love card and the bright summer colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Haven for our Animal challenge - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this sweet image and the bright colours. Cool buttons too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway