For my card I went with a digi that totally reminds me of summer time. It's digi 20001 Ice Cream bear.
For my card I used all papers from my stash. I went with some bright summer colors. I added some buttons and twine. I used my large square and my petite label 1 frame from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the great sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Dream valley challenges - summer days
- Paper creators crafts - bears
- Digi haven - any animals
- Cut it up challenges - Celebrate summer
- Crafty creations challenges - summer
- Simon says stamp blog - Summer food and/or drink
This was my last post of the day! Hope you have a great Monday. I'm just looking forward to it being over lol and hopefully by the end of the day my e-mails will have been read... incredible the amount that you get while on vacation!