Eureka DT card - Christmas in July

I'm here with my DT card for Eureka Stamps.  I now post every 2 weeks ;o)  I had to give up some dt work because with the new DT I am on it was getting a bit too much.  And I was super lucky that we were allowed to go to every 2 weeks if we so desired!!!!  So obviously I stayed on.  Love Eureka images. They are so fun to work with!!!

This time our challenge for you is Christmas in July.  This is the perfect opportunity to get ahead of your Christmas cards.  For my card I used the great digi 17502 Snowy Church circle.

For this card the paper is from Little yellow bicycle.  I really love the non traditional Christmas colors.  I used my eyelet and small circle as well as one of the labels (that I didn't  take note of... sorry about that) from Spellbinder.  I also added a corner die from memory box it's snowflake corner.  I put some little gems on it for some sparkles.  I used an embossing folder from cuttlebug.

Here's a closer look at the digi.  I only added some stickles to the image.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
So will you play with us this week?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Christmas card challenges - Embossing
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Christmas in July
  3. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
  4. Paper-crafting journey - Christmas in July
  5. Cut it up challenges- Christmas in July with some die cuts (used lots here)
I have one more post for you today!!!  Hope you will be coming back for it.

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love this card - what a beautiful image! And I adore the colours your choose.

    KT Fit Kitty
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the image pops against the aqua design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful......Awesome job!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that corner die is so amazing. Love the colors, too, and that church looks so peaceful.
    Thank you for linking to Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card Vicky. Love the Colors you chose and the design is beautiful! The stamp is highlighted beautifully in your design. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at CIU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is such an elegant card! Thanks for playing along with us in this week's challenge at Inky Impressions! Hugs E

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so much fun playing with non-traditional Christmas colours, and you did a great job with yours! Thanks for joining with us at Christmas Card Challenge #33! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnificent, Vicky! Love your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you were able to readjust your schedule to go every two weeks. Yay, means you have more time for me. I'm not selfish, nope not at all. I just know I couldn't do this newest PoP journey without you by my side (not that that is the team you were referring to). This card you created is just gorgeous my dear. Love the image, your colours and that corner flourish. I finally got out of the house today myself and picked up a few (hundred) things at Michael's. I'm so broken right now (uh, broke too), I'm wilting. But no complaining, it was nice to get some new gooodies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway