Eureka DT Card - Stars and stripes

For the new challenge over at Eureka stamps it's time for Stars and stripes.

I decided to use digi 33001 Patriotic Kitty.  I thought it was just perfect!!!


Isn't he cute?!?!  I used some paper from To the moon by Fancy pants.   I fancy cut the digi.  The chipboard smile is from Studio "G".

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Pollycraft challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - Patriotic
  3. Challenges 4 everybody - anything goes
  4. Outlawz challenges - CAS with stars and stripes and not red, white and blue.  I used all other colors it's not the typical red white and blue.
I have some more again ;o)  Hope you come back for it.


I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 350 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous card Vicky....such a cute image that's sure to bring a smile. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and colourful design not to speak of the super cute little furry friend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that adorable kitty image, Vicky! The stars and striped papers really make a splash on this one. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Pollycraft Challenge :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore this cute card. Boy, you not only had one stars and stripes to do today, but two! You have pulled it off rather well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Vicky it is so adorable!
    Hugs Linda K.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway