Fresh Brewed DT card - July 13th

For the Calendar girls blog hop please press here.

I'm doing my post for Fresh Brewed design.  I had decided this time to use the great digi Bug Hug!  I thought it was the perfect image for a Birthday card.  You can find this adorable bug here.


My DP is from Crate Paper- Toy box collection.  I added some BBP flowers.  I used some Cheery Lynn -BB119 die.  I also used my Label 23 as well as as my scallop and large circles.  I put a ribbon from my stash and that's it!!!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and some stickles for the wings.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

 
I hope you have liked my little creation and will be inspired to go and check out the fabulous digis over at Fresh Brewed design.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. My sheri crafts - What's the buzz
  2. Word-play-saturday - Birthdays

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very cute.....love the little touches you add.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute of a card and love the color palette! Great card

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little bee. Love the bee colours you have used.
    Hugs DesĂ­re {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny that we were both inclined to BEElieve the best approach to this week's FBD post was to go the bug route. Not to BEElabour the point but we both seem to have good taste! As always your creation is BEEautiful.

    Have fun while away and make sure to BEEhave or at least not get into any trouble if you misBEEhave!

    Bug Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    This is such a cute card. Love your bee. Thanks for linking up with us over at my sheri crafts.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Vicky! Thanks for coming over and joining us at My Sheri Crafts! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very cute! Loving your choice of colors!
    So happy you played along in my "birthdays" word play saturday at My Creative Moments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway