Freshed brewed designs - Butterfly fairy

Today I'm sharing with you a card I made for my DT over at Freshed Brewed Design.

The image that I'm using is the great Butterfly Fairy.  And right now the shop is closed but as of Monday it will open and there's going to be a great sale!!!  You will not want to miss it.  It would be a great time to get this awesome digi.

For this card I decided to use some vibrant summer colors!!!  The paper is from Amy Tangerine - Sketchbook by American Craft.  I used my label 8 to cut the digi and the cardstock under it.  The ribbon was from my stash.

here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and to which I added some stickles.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Bearly mine - Anything goes
  2. Top tip tuesday - Spooled item (in my case ribbon)
  3. Creative creations challenges - anything goes

I hope you have a fabulous Saturday!  This is our last day of vacation here in Burlington... I need to pack at the end of the day... so sad.... :(  Looking forward to next year already!!!  And it's already booked! ;)

Hugs

Comments

  1. this is beautiful! Your coloring is fabulous--I wish I could do hair like that--I just can't get it down-- on how to imagine where the light would be shining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, This card is beautiful! I love the colors you used. that bow is terrific. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card with the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great summer card, your colours are perfect. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! Love how bright you have coloured the image! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors of this card.....just perfect.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. I love the huge satin bow.
    Thanks for joining in with us for our ‘spooled items’ challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    As You Like It Challenge,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway