Gingerloft DT card - Trees

This is the 2nd post of the day!  And this time it's for Gingerloft challenge.  Our challenge for you is to use some trees!  And there are some fabulous images from Gingerloft so why not use one of those?

I have used the great digi Winter tree.  It was the perfect time to get ahead with my Christmas cards.


The paper is from MME - The merry days of Christmas.  I wanted to use some different colors of paper than the traditional Christmas colors.  I added some lace that's also none traditional ;o)

Here's a closer look at the digi I only used some stickles on it.

So there's still one more post to come.  Hope you will be coming back for it!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Abc challenges - Christmas in July
  2. Crafting when we can challenges - Christmas in July
  3. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Trees please
  4. Fab n funky challenges - Christmas in July
  5. Inky impressions challenges - Christmas in July
Hugs

Comments

  1. I just saw this come up on my blog reading page and had to come and have a closer look. This card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the lace that you have added and the bow is so eye-catching. Fantastic image from GingerLoft too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so pretty and I love how the lace ribbon ties in with the textures of the snow scene.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is 2:30 in the morning and it is your 2nd post of the day already? Holy Hannah. Anyways on my quest to check out our common DT posts at least until I have a bit more time to catch up completely, I saw this one and couldn't take my eyes off of it. Stunning, absolutely stunning.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely card.
    I like the colors.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I love that image! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely stunning!!!! I love the winter scene!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Friendship,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza - this is absolutely stunning! I could really just look at it all days. Beautiful job - great use of non-traditional colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely Christmas card!! Thank you for joining our Christmas in July challenge at Inky Impressions this week,

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 133 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fabulous is this card - so pretty and those colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway