Hedgehog friends

Hello everyone!!!  I'm doing this post during my lunch hours ;)  Want to make sure that I enter this challenge before my vacation and that I can get the next freebie image for the month of August.
Yes this is for a progressive challenge.  I have totally become addicted to those... and do them as regularly as my DT cards lol  This one is from Imagine that.  And we get to play with the sooo cute Hedgie duo.

For this card I used all scrap pieces of paper!!!  YAY for me!  I used a cuttlebug embossing folder.  The image and paper under it was cut using my small and large squares from Spellbinder.  I added a ribbon from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the sooo cute digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some pebbles chalk to the sky.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC  I thought it was perfect for this sweet image.
To make this card I followed this fabulous sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Stella-says-sketch-challenge - Sketch
  2. Imagine that digistamp - Progressive challenge
Hope your day is going well so far!  I will try to remember to post my WOYWW post tonight when I get home... so you will have one more post from me today!

Hugs



Comments

  1. Your card is great. You make the most of your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card....and love the textures you mixed with it.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable...Love the little hedgehogs...So cute. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - funny sentiment, love it Vicky!! :) Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenges Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card and cute little critters. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug Stella Sunday Sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway