It still fits!!!

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a fabulous Thursday!  I had a pretty good one and I'm getting closer to my vacation... yup I know I talk alot about it but it's because I'm so looking forward to it.

I got a really fabulous digi and sentiment from Create with TLC to work with.  I totally loooove it.  It had a totally retro feel for me and I used a fabulous paper pack from Kaiser Kraft - Peachy keen with it's embellishments.  That pack of paper is just perfect for a retro look.

You can find the great image here.

I used my large squares and my large rectangles from Spellbinders.    I distressed all the edges with my Tim Holtz distresser.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative moments - flowers
  2. Simon says stamp and show - anything goes
  3. Inky chicks - Anything goes

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 350 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 


Hugs

Comments

  1. OMG I love this! The image is so fab and retro and I love the sentiment! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really cute, Vicky. The sentiment cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this is perfect paper for a retro look. I love it...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this when I saw it on the TLC post. You did such a fabulous job and that sentiment is a riot. Cool DP choice and loving those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I got a good chuckle out of this! Fab card and design! Too funny. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card with a fun sentiment! Thank you for sharing at Creative moments.
    Leona (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway