Lacy Sunshine DT card - Challenge # 13

Goodmorning everyone!!!  It's time for a new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine challenge.

For this challenge I got to play with an image that was just perfect to represent my vacation going on right now.  Yup that's me taking it easy lol

So I'm playing with the so cute Finkle - Wake up.

For this card I used some paper from Shoreline - American Craft.  I used my Label 12 and petite label 1 die from spellbinder.  I added some flip flop stickers from Jolie boutique and a little beach ball die cut that I have had forever!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics, I used some Pebbles chalk for the sky.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Chocolate coffee cards - Life's a beach
  2. Kitty bee design - Summer
  3. Chalk n stock - Use chalk - Anything goes (did the sky)
  4. Stamping with dragon - Beach
  5. Wags n whiskers rubber stamps - Summer fun
  6. dlart-thankful-thursday-challenge-113 - Summer
Hope you have a great Sunday!!!  I'm hoping to have some beach time again... It was a rainy Saturday... so Sunday should be nice and I'm not going anywhere... just some coloring and play time in general.

Hugs

Comments

  1. That is goingto be me tomorrow...we had such a busy day today it is time to just chill...if that is possible in this heatwave!!!

    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cheerful colours and that little crab is so cute. I bet this is exactly what you are enjoying on your current vacation.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this Vicky! It's one of my favourite of the new Lacy Sunshine Gnomes of Gnarly Wood digis as it's more British than some of the vacation collection. Those deckchairs are always good for a laugh...especially when they go wrong and collapse on you, lol.

    Beautifully coloured and I love, love, love those little flip flops. Fab card all the way through!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Vicky! Finkle looks fab and I LOVE those fabby flip flops :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the colours and those flip flops are sooo cute :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card - sooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun I love those blue flip flops.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #113 SUMMER !! challenge, Have a wonderful Sunday my friend
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic card Vicky, love your colouring as always and the Flip Flops are brill.
    Hope you are enjoying your holiday.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky, this is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Kitty Bee Design
    Karal DT for Kitty Bee Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card - love that flip flop paper!

    Love this card - thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Summer Challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super cute image!!! I love this little guy and the way you put the card together is just amazing! Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the new vacationing gnomes are precious but I really love what you've done with this one, Vicky! Wish I could just go on a huge shopping spree and get them all. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL.........perfect for the sentiment.....cute card. I need some goof off time~! lol
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fantastic card and colouring Vicky. I love the flip flops and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is a really great card. I enjoy the sentiment and all the little details...especially the flip flops!
    Thank you for joining us on the Summer Fun Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge.
    Yolanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just so cute. I did have to take a closer look at the sentiment though 'cause I couldn't figure out what 'toof off' was. I obviously can't read. Perfect card to represent you. Just make sure you don't get too burned napping in that chair.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this wonderful beach scene...Such a cute image. Great job Vicky, Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all the little details on your card. Absolutely the cutest! Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Summer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway