Heather has made the most awesome Melancholy Moppets. They remind me of little ghosts and since I'm on vacation I've been reading some stories about ghosts and witches and such. This reminded me of those cards not yet posted lol.
This little Moppet is called Lilianna.
I used some paper from MME - Laundry line. I did something I don't usually do is use lace and ribbon. For the ribbon I added a vintage pearl button.
Here's a closer look at that adorable digi colored with my copics. I also added a sentiment from Create with TLC that was perfect for this image.
- In the pink challenge - Pink and pearly (hope that my vintage pearl button is ok...)
- Whimsy inspires - Ribbon and lace
- Word art wednesday - Anything goes
- Alphabet challenge blog - L is for lace
- Craft too challenge - Choose your era - twist 3 or more layers (my era is Victorian and got more than 3 layers)
I will be showing you the other 2 cards that I still have of the Moppets series later probably next week ;o) Hope you have been having a wonderful Friday. I'm going back to reading my novel!!