Lillianna - Lacy Sunshine

Hello everyone!  I'm back with a card I had made a few months ago for Lacy Sunshine but had not yet blogged.  I really love making cards but sometimes it's hard to find the time to blog them.  So I figured that while I'm camping I'm going to blog all the cards that I have done and not blogged yet.

Heather has made the most awesome Melancholy Moppets.  They remind me of little ghosts and since I'm on vacation I've been reading some stories about ghosts and witches and such.  This reminded me of those cards not yet posted lol.

This little Moppet is called Lilianna.


I used some paper from MME - Laundry line.  I did something I don't usually do is use lace and ribbon.   For the ribbon I added a vintage pearl button.

Here's a closer look at that adorable digi colored with my copics.  I also added a sentiment from Create with TLC that was perfect for this image.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. In the pink challenge - Pink and pearly (hope that my vintage pearl button is ok...)
  2. Whimsy inspires - Ribbon and lace
  3. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  4. Alphabet challenge blog - L is for lace
  5. Craft too challenge - Choose your era - twist 3 or more layers (my era is Victorian and got more than 3 layers)
I will be showing you the other 2 cards that I still have of the Moppets series later probably next week ;o)  Hope you have been having a wonderful Friday.   I'm going back to reading my novel!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. A wonderful card Vicky, I love the Moppets x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous Vicky! So totally different style from you...love it! That lace is luscious! Beautifully colored too! Bravo, Friend! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little card but she does look so sad. Your button looks perfect for your era.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Crafts-Too Challenge You.
    Carol x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this Vicky. I'm amazed you've had time to blog with all that craft shopping you've been doing! Lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous and adorable card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Vicky, I love how you've done Lilliana! Great coloring and that's fantastic ribbon for the bow. Wonderful touch of lace. :-D Hope you're really enjoying your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning card, Vicky! I always enjoy seeing what you're up to and enjoy your art work so much.
    Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was shocked to see lace and ribbons....lol But they sure look nice on your card....love it and you must use it more often...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very cute little moppet... and a gorgeous card... and yes, your pearlie antique button meets our requirements!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time... good luck!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vickie,
    The colors and layout are a notch above beautiful.
    Thank you so much for taking time out your day to post your beautiful project with us this week, at “Word Art Wednesday”.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicky what a sad little image...but you did a great job with it. Really love the softness and colors. Hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a sweet card, I love what you have done with the ribbon!

    Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable image, awesome bow, great card overall. Oooh, ghost stories, witches???? What are reading right now? This inquiring mind wants to know!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super fabulous card! Love the image and card! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Roxx.T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway