Melonheadz DT card - lots of circles

My last post of the day is for the wonderful Melonheadz challenge and this time our challenge for you is to use lots of circles!

And of course as those of you that follow my blog know I'm on my vacation camping.  So what better set to use than the awesome Summer camp skills set that you can find here.

For this card I used paper from DCWV - the green stack.  I used a Kraft card base.  I added a bunch of word chipboard from an open stack... sorry don't remember by whom they are!

Here's a closer look at the digis that I colored with my copics
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Hobby cutz challenges - Summer (nothing says summer to me like camping ;o) )
  2. Kitty bee designs - Summer (my 2nd entry)
That's it for me for today!  I'm hoping to go and discover a brand new craft store!!!  WOOOOHOOO that's the best part in coming to the States is that I get to have some brand new craft toys for when I get back lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. You are really pulling in the theme of the trip with your cards. You have your own sub theme going on these past two weeks where you can. Great backing paper and love all the circles you incorporated. Oh and your TSC #72 was really sweet too! Looks like I'm caught up for the last week possibly. Can't wait to check out some more of your stuff I missed.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, thanks for joining Kitty Bee Challenge and hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card...Love your background papers...

    Thank you for taking part in our Summer Challenge over at Hobbycutz...Good luck in the draw...

    Kobie...x-Hobbycutz Designer and Owner-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love sketch of your card and yes, camping images just perfect for our challenge ))
    Thank you for joining us at Hobbycutz “Summer” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coucou! ta carte est superbe, comme toujours! j'espère que tu passes d'excellente vacances! Merci d'avoir joué avec nous à "Hobbycutz" cette fois. A bientôt. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute! Perfect summer activity!
    Thanks for joining us for Aloha Fridays at Kitty Bee Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway