San's Design DT card - July 2nd - Sunset Tulips

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a fabulous weekend.  I had a great time it was Canada Day here and this meant a long weekend to craft!!!

I created a card with one of the fabulous new released image Sunset Tulips that you can find here.  I have a friend who just went through an operation and I thought this would be the perfect card to send to her to let her know that I'm thinking of her.


The paper and embellishments are from Peachy keen collection from Kaiser craft.  I really love that pack of paper and embellishments.  I think it gives a retro feel to the card.  I used my grand square from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
If you haven't seen all of the fabulous new release you really should check it out here.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Make it monday - Anything goes
  2. Simon says stamp and show - anything goes

Have a fabulous day everyone!!!!  I'm going back to work... oh well got to pay for my crafting addiction right?!? ;o)  And vacation is coming soon!

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 350 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 


Hugs

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous~! I love the embellishments. What a beautiful card to receive.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Vicky....As usual I am behind so bear with me...lol Lovely card...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so very pretty. I was going to use that image and then went with the 'sweetheart' to change from the images I normally gravitate to. You've done such a beautiful job with it. Love the DP, that cool swirl and neat flower. You are right; it makes a perfect get well card and I should get a couple of those done to have on hand so thanks for the idea.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Lovely coloring and the bright happy colors are wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway