Scribble Design - DT post midchallenge # 6

Ohhhh boy... I had prepared my post and was ready to launch when I realized that I was launching the card for the next challenge... oops... that's what happens when you have made so many cards in advance.  So now with this I'm a little late with the posting...

I'm here to share with you a little card with a great image from Scribbles Design and to remind you that there is still 14 days to enter our masculine challenge.  So if you haven't done it yet hope you will be joining us soon.

I used the fabulous digi Shredder!  Isn't he cool?!? My son had a birthday to attend and this is the card he chose to give his friend.


The paper is from Fancy pants, to the moon.  I used my scallop and my large circles from Spellbinder.  I added some buttons and that's it!  I really love the bright colors.

Here's a closer look at Shredder colored with my copics and the great sentiment also from Scribbles Design.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Come and get it challenges - Masculine
  2. Here come the boys challenge - use a digi masculine card
  3. Brown sugar challenge - boy/man
  4. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
Have a fabulous Monday everyone!!!  See you tonight for another post.


I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 350 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Hugs

Comments

  1. So fun!

    Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HeeHee, there you did it again. I know you will always have a card that brings a smile to me...How cute...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, cool card, image and sentiment. Love the buttons too! That's okay at least you caught it, one of our team members published both the midway for this challenge AND the one for the next! Of course she is in the middle of moving so I'm sure she will be forgiven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant image! love the layout too, Thanks for playing and sharing your fab creation at Here Come The Boys 'Use a Digi' Challenge, hugs Woo, Teresa & Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and a nice bright card. Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It. Hope you come and play again soon.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - that digi is so cute and I love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Here Come the Boys.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway