Tammy's Scrapin Corner challenge # 69

Hello everyone, it's Monday and this Monday it's Canada Day!!!  So it's time for a holiday here!!!  So happy to be on vacation for the day!  I've created a lot yesterday and getting my DT cards done!!!

So now time for the challenge over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  This time our challenge is about summer fun!!!  So I'm sure that you will want to play along with us.

For this challenge our sponsor is
QKR Stampede
The digi that I used was Digi 11905 - At the park.  It's just the perfect image for summer fun.
The paper that was used for this was from MME - Lost and found.  I used my nesting frame 1 from Quickutz to cut the digi and the paper under it.  I distressed the entire card with my Tim Holtz distresser.

Here's my digi colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Craft lovin challenge blog - Independence day
  2. Qkr stampede - anything goes
  3. My sheri crafts - Happy birthday
  4. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Red white and blue
  5. Lia stampz - Birthday
This is the 1st of the post for today.  I have a few more posts to be shown today.  I really hope you come back from them.


I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 350 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Hugs

Comments

  1. Happy Canada Day~!
    Your card is just adorable.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love the sweet image and your design. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, I love the rag dolls image and the great dp and design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card in FUN summer colors -- thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created a super sweet card, Vicky! That image is adorable! Hope you had a wonderful Canada Day...we are so blessed to live in this great country! Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Wonderful image

    Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw Vicky what a sweet card you created! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lia Stampz!

    ReplyDelete

  8. LOVELY card!!! :) thanks for playing with us at lia stamps this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway