Tammy's Scrapin Corner challenge # 73

Yes it's Monday already... and this time it's a Monday that I don't like... it's the going back to work Monday after 2 weeks of vacation... that means there will be tons of e-mails for me to go through... :(

And since it's Monday it also means time for a new challenge over at Tammy's scrapin Corner and this time it's a super easy one!  It's use a digi, how easy is that right?!?

Our sponsor for you this week is none other than:
Our Wonderful Sponsors
And since it's use a digi I thought I would get ahead of my Christmas cards... so I used the super cute Marshmallow snowman birdhouse.
For this card I used paper from Jolly by American Craft.  I used a ribbon from my stash as well as a little charm.  I used my large and scallop circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added a sentiment from a stamp that I had purchased at the closing of one of my favorite local store.
I'm entering this post in the following challenges:

  1. Gem challenge - Use a charm
  2. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Snowman or Snow woman
  3. Hiding in my craftroom - Christmas in July
  4. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Christmas in July 4 kids
  5. Card crafters circle - Christmas in July
  6. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Christmas in July
  7. Creative corner challenges - Christmas in July
  8. Jellypark challenges - Christmas in July
  9. Polka doodle - Christmas in July
I have 2 more posts for you for today.  Hope you will be back for them!

Hugs

Comments

  1. The snowman birdhouse is so cute - super card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 135 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute festive creation, Vicky. Love that snowman! Thanks for playing along with us.
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image. The little birds and snowman are fun. I love your colors and card design.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely image great colour combo too! Many thanks for joining in with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Lovely image. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely christmas card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thank you so much for joining us here at SAS4K Christmas in July Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a really cool digi. Love the blues used in this card as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway