Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WOYWW - July 10th

ohhh my I almost forgot to do my post for the WOYWW!!!!  I have to admit it was a pretty busy night... I picked up some food for the cats and dogs that my step mom will be baby sitting in my house while we are gone (it's a mini vacation for her and lots of help for us - feel much safer with the robbery that we had a month ago to know that there's someone in my house).  Then I put my crafting stuff away because well... I want to craft a bit while I'm gone!  Then tried to download some new music for the trip (and I-tune was not collaborating at all!!! )

So now I'm synchronizing my i-pod and writing this post!

Here's my suitcase with all my copics in their little folders ;o)  All ready to go
And that's what's happening in my little part of the world.

Hope that I will have some internet while I'm gone camping... otherwise you will be seeing crickets on my blog as I have no time to program ahead all my posts... so I plan on doing them from there...  wish me luck everyone!  Unless you are tired of me... in which case you will be be pleased to see it quite rofl.

Hugs

8 comments :

  1. Now how can we be tired of one of the loveliest ladies on the net. You and your loved ones must have an awesome time away.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, LoL... I was just imagining the sound of crickets coming from your Blog hahahaha !!!
    I hope you have a wonderful time camping :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great time away and do some crafting and colouring! Have a great crafty week!! HappY WOyWw

    ((Lyn))#11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe and fun trip....I looked at your picture, and the first thing I saw was a tennis shoe....lol....not copics in files....lol
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do have fun on your trip. Enjoy your new tunes and remember to DO something with your Copics....LOL
    Krisha #5

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great holiday.
    Confession - I also saw a shoe...but looking again I can see it differently.
    Margaret #66

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest