I really really love SK digis. They are so very cute and easy to work with.
So here's my card with Hal- Ghost Spooked.
The paper is from Authentique - Thrilling. I used my large square, large circle and scallop circle all from Spellbinder. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder on the black under the ghost and colored the embossing with my prismacolor. I used some googly eyes as well.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored partly with my copics. I also fussy cut and popped part of the image.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Skdigis-fantastic-linking-party - October freebie
- Sk digis - Sketch
- By-lori-designs-challenge - Orange, black + one (I would say a touch of green)
- Divas by design challenge - 3 or more layers - got more than 3 for sure!
- Paperpretties blog - Halloween
- Abc challenges - Cards for kids
That's it for me for tonight! Hope you had a great day! I'll be back tomorrow with some new creations for you.
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html