Our sponsor for you is none other than:
For my little ATC I used the fun digi 12305 Frightened Cat.
I fussy cut the image and didn't do anything else to this frightened kitty. I added a sentiment from Create with TLC that I printed twice and popped up. I like the extra dimension.
And here's a side view so you see how it's popped up.
I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:
- Hanna-and-friends - Cute Halloween
- Crafting for all seasons - Too cute to spook
- Lil red wagon - mini-mize-me - ATC or small cards
- Clear it out challenge - Halloween - stash - orange (yup got lots of that...)
- Qkr stampede - Halloween fun
That's it for this post... but I have some more coming up so please come back ;o) Thanks for the great comments. There's still a few hours to enter my giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html