Hello everyone! I'm here to share with you some fabulous news!!! I'm part of the DT over at
I'm pretty lucky because I'm part of the guys that will be bringing the freebies over to you ;o) That's a pretty good job because everyone wants freebies no?!?
And you will not want to miss this cute freebie because it's perfect for Halloween coming up. He's called Friendly Frankie.
I'm also here with my Flower love delice DT hat on ;o) I had a little card to share on the blog of the team and thought this would be perfect for it!!!
And here's the card I made with him.
I used some paper from Authentique - glowing. I added some sparkly paper from my stash. I used some brads and some flowers from Flower love delice. They are having a sale at the moment that you will not want to miss 30% off if you purchase more than 15 euros.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. I added some googly eyes ;o) And I printed him twice so that I could fussy cut his arm and his foot and popped it up. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and it was part of the Halloween club. BTW the Christmas club is now up!
I used the Hydrangea that you can find here I used some Tattered Angel glimmer mist coffee shop, and Heidi swap gold this gave them a more fall look!!! They were yellow before ;o) So you can really change their look super easily to match your project. And you can find the brads here.
Here's a side view of my card so that you see how I raised the arm and you see the googly eyes better as well.
I followed this sketch that I turned sideways:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
- Abc challenges - National Children day - I made this card especially with a little guy in mind. Actually it's been mailed already. Hope it brings a smile!
- Cards for men - Myth and magic - I think this would fit in that category!
- C is for challenge - Boys and men - made this pretty masculine because it was for a young boy.
- Created with love challenges - Any Holiday
- Stamp and create blog - Fall or Halloween
- Hobby cutz challenges - Halloween
- Corrosive challenges - Cute and creepy
- Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - Cut it out - cut out the arm and the foot... lol could have been an arm and a leg if I had thought about this expression before... hee hee hee
That's it for me for today!!! Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday! I lost a follower yesterday and gained a new one. So hello to my newest follower. Glad you decided to join and make me happy ;o) I'm always so sad when I see one leave...
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html