Our sponsor for you is none other than:
For my card I used the very fun Mis Mummy.
Here's my card. And I used Ribbon and not the twine! I also added some fabulous flowers from the Flower Love Delice store.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I did the sky with my pebble chalk. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
Here's a closer look at the awesome flowers and brad from Flower Love Delice store.
I used the Hydrangeas and some brads. BTW there's a challenge also going on at Flower love delice and it's about fall... so if your creations are about fall I would suggest that you go and enter there as well!!! There's some great flower prize to be won!!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- The ribbon reel challenge - Eerie elegance - Halloween, purple with a ribbon - Got all that here ;o)
- Chalk n stock - Anything goes - using chalk
- Catch the bug blog - Bingo - 2 DP, ribbon and black
- Lej designs challenge blog - Things that go bump in the night - pretty sure that this applies to mummies
- Loves rubber stamps challenge - Trick or treat
- Victorine-original-challenge - Spooky
That's it for this post... there's another post coming up. Hope you will be coming back for it later! Thanks in advance for your comments!!!