So anyway enough with the personal story and more about my card. I made this one because I have a colleague that I have talked about that has a daughter who will soon find out if she's in remission or not... she also lost her husband to cancer recently... so very sad!
The paper is from Dear Lizzy 5th Frolic. I added some ribbon from my stash as well as a stick pin that I had won at at blog hop (sorry forgot who it was from). I used a little sticker embellishment that says hope it's from The girls paperie - kitch. The shape was cut with my curvy rectangle from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Just coffee please stamps ribbons paper - Make a card for thinking of you - well I have a coworker who's husband just passed away because of cancer. And she still has to be tested to figure out if she is in remission from Breast cancer. This card was made for her.
- Link up for pink - Link up for pink
- DL art - link up for pink
- Cut it up challenges - Think pink
- Glitter n sparkle challenge - Monochrome
- Creative fingers challenge blog - Anything goes - with optional twist of ribbon/lace - did ribbon
- Love to create challenge - Breast awareness challenge
I have lots of posts today!!! Hope you will be back for some of them.
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html