Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fortune Teller Bettty

I'm back and I'm going from Christmas (in my last post) back to Halloween ;o)  As I have stated in a earlier post this week I'm a bit tired of making Halloween cards ( I love doing them... but I've made a ton!!!  and already mailed them all out... so if I make more they just accumulate).  So I figured I could make some little bookmarks for my kids and put them in their Halloween bags ;o)

So I'm here to share the 1st of 4!  Actually still have to do the 4th lol.  But I already have an idea for an upcoming DT work so that will take care of that last one.

So this time I used my great image from Simply Betty called Fortune Teller Betty.  It was one of the 2 images that was given to the FB group to play with.  If you played with the fortune Teller you had to add some jewels and some glaze. I added some glossy accent to my fortune teller ball.  So here's my bookmark

I thought I would give this one out to my daughter.  So went with some shades of Purples that she really loves.  I added some big ribbon as well.  The bling of course.  I fussy cut the image and the sentiment from Create with TLC was cut with my Label 14.  I thought it was perfect for this image.

I purchased a house of night tarot set for her to play with this past summer!  She was having great fun with a friend asking about their future ;o)  So thought she would get a kick out of this.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and some glossy accent.
Isn't it just perfect for a Halloween gift?!?  I would love to be dressed this way for Halloween lol


  1. Simply betty stamps - Fan page challenge
  2. Die cuttin divas - Halloween - it's Halloween Design paper and will be given out for Halloween
  3. Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - Halloween
  4. Lexis creations - Halloween
  5. The ribbon reel challenge - Purple and black - with ribbon Halloween
That's it for me for tonight!  I'll be back tomorrow with more ;o)  have a great night!!!

Hugs

6 comments :

  1. Super tag, Vicky, think we might all be getting a bit "spooked out" now, I know I am, but most of the challenges are for such a thing, LOL...hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bookmark and I'm sure your kids will too! Yes it just about time for the end of the Halloween cards for this year , but they are fun to look at and your tag is a delight. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our Halloween challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great bookmark~! Perfection.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant bookmark, I love the fun image, and your colouring is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that sentiment is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest