So I'm here to share with you a little card I made with the great freebie of Smeared and smudged. It's the Freekie Freebie. I had printed him for awhile and never got around to creating with him. So I was happy to finally do so!
The paper is left over scraps from my Bobunny Fright delight that I had used for another project. I added some ribbon from my stash that's been there for a year!!! Purchased it at Michael's last year. I used some Kaiser craft bling. The scallop circle was done with my spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. I did his hands twice to pop them up. I used a great sentiment from Ginger house that I thought was soooo funny with this.
Here's a sideview of the card so you really see the depth of the hands.
I have to admit I was a bit at lost initially as to how to do the stitching.... and then I saw one of the DT card that had bling and found my small one!!! I was really happy because I don't know if you know... but every week you play with the sketch you get a 1$ voucher for the store that can be accumulated so long as it's used within a month! So I have my eyes on some digis... and trying to get a good deal otherwise my hubby will end up freezing our bank account lol
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- From the heart stamps - Sketch
- Smudgy antics - Use a smudgy antics digi or rubber stamp - I used the great freebie
- Smeared and smudged - Freakie Freebie - So happy to have played because you also get to ask for another great image if you play in one of the challenges!!! And this month it's a great zombie image!!! This really doesn't get much better ;o)
- Haunted design house - Zombies and classic creeps - well this one would qualify for the classic creep I think! I mean we are talking Frankenstein here bwahaahaa ;o) was that sinister laugh good?
- Pink gem challenge blog - Spooky - Halloween
- 2 sisters challenge - Halloween colors
- Aud sentiments challenge blog - Funny Halloween
That's it for this post. I have another one that's coming up. So stay tuned!