So yup I finally found my Recollections stamps little Monsters. It comes with the cute little sentiment that you see here. There's 5 total.
I used some DCWV-Midnight spell paper. I paper pieced my little monster. That was fairly long... good thing there's only 5 in the lot... I used a little orange spider ring (cut the ring part) than I did a hole in the middle to put a brad and make sure that it wouldn't go anywhere.... When you're sending stuff by mail... you really want to make sure it makes it there in one piece. I added some webbing and some googly eyes and voilà!!!
Here's a closer look to one of them. The sentiment says what's hiding under the bed ;o) I inked that with my black soot.
I'm entering these little ATC in the following challenges:
- Wicked Wednesday atc - Cute and creepy
- Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Add some orange
- Whoopsi Daisy - Spots and dots
- Catered crop - Orange is the new black
- Pile it on challenge - Humor
- Simon says stamp blog - Use a rubber or clear stamp - it was some clear stamps that I used.
- Milk coffee challenge - Spots and dots
That's it for now ;o) I have one more post coming up in about 1h. So hope you will be back for it!!!
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html