So I'm here tonight to share with you some little goodies bags that I made with the great set that Paulette is giving to people that make purchases this week over at Create with TLC.
I'm all card out of Halloween lol. I have made so many... so I was looking for another fun way to use these! And it happens that I have 4 kids! So I decided to make little personalized goodie bags for them. I will have some other projects to share that will be going into those little bags ;o)
Oh and don't forget to also play in the Show-it-off-sunday!!!! You have the chance to win a great set!
I used some great sentiments from Create with TLC.
So here are the bags. I used some font called Bling Ring that you can find here. I wanted to make a little personalize tag for each!!!
And here's a closer look at each of them I used all left over papers from my stash!!! YAY. I fussy cut the image and the tag. I will fill the bags up and staple the tags... but in the mean time for the pictures I used a little paper clip.
Here's Andrew's. I used my grand label 11 from Spellbinder and some black soot distress ink on the sentiment.
Create with TLC. Hope my kids enjoy their little bags!!!
I'm entering these in the following challenges:
- Cutie pie challenge - Cute and tag - I think my little cat one is pretty cute
- Haunted design house - Zombies and classic creep - I think the little Frankenstein is pretty much of a classic creep ;o)
- The papergirls challenge - Put a bug on it. The bags have little purple spiders and one of the tags has some spiders as well.
- The pink elephant challenge - Trick or Treat
- Digi-makeover-challenge - Picture inspiration - Its a fall theme and Halloween colors so used the Halloween colors as the inspiration.
- Whoopsi daisy - Halloween colors - got them all here.
- Eclectic ellapu - Halloween
- Hobby cutz challenges - Anything but a card
- Pile it on challenge - Halloween
- Our creative corner - It's Halloween - Tag it on
That's it for me for tonight!!! Hope you had a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!!!