Our awesome sponsor is
The great thing about little bookmark is that you can use some leftover papers from your stash!!! And that's what I did here. I used some stickers as well from Little yellow bicycle - so some bats and some candies. The ribbon was also from my stahs.
Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics. I used a sentiment from Create with TLC.
- Craft your passion challenges - Halloween
- Creative creations challenges - Inspired by a book - Harry potter and it's a bookmark! I'm giving this to my son Gregory because Harry Potter was the only series of book he has enjoyed other than mangas... that I don't consider books lol
- Creative cutting challenge - Halloween not a card - used a svg file for my Cameo
- Digi-makeover-challenge - Use your scraps
- Lunagirl moonbeams - Witchery - hopefully you accept wizards as well as their witch counterparts ;o)
That's it for this post!!! I have one more coming up so hope you come back for it.
I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html